These are a selection of on set photos from the advert production that happened last night.
Good things about the shoot:
- It was a good learning experience in realising alternatives to ways of shooting certain scenes.
- It was useful to hear other ideas from cast/crew not just for the scenes filmed but for alternate scene ideas along the same theme.
- The location was perfect aesthetically and had a luxurious amount of space.
- It was fun dressing Matt Choules up as a fly.
- My 1st choice Fly cancelled due to a foot injury.
- 2nd choice Flies were not available.
- 1st choice crew had to step in to be the Fly and so I was one crew man short.
- Scenes that I thought were straight forward turned out to be technically tricky to film. (This is also good point number 1)
- There seemed to be no ideal way to light the set in terms of creating the correct mood.
- Getting all the elements for production to fall together on one evening was stressful.