Technical hurdles have meant that the coding for the design has not been completed in time for the deadline. It has not been a simple matter of getting the correct code within the flash file (although that isn't completely figured out) but also having a web host that allows writable file permissions on the folders.
As a result I wrote the evaluation based on these technical difficulties (couldn't have talked about anything else!) instead of the evaluation being based on the idea of custamisation.
After discussing this with Jools at the presentation we decided i should move on for the next artefact. However, I feel I have invested too much work (and about 35 quid for a new web host) to abandon this. I think I will put it on the back burner.
version 1 - (artefact 3)
version 2 - (artefact 4)